Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kajang

The 1st thing that occur to you when you heard about Kajang is, of course SATAY KAJANG. It's so famous that I don't know why. Had an outing with CNH, CYY and co. and had satay for dinner. We specifically went to Kajang for satay.

Now, can some locals enlighten me, which is actually the best place for this thing?

The basic accompaniment, cucumber and nasi himpit
Not forgetting the sauce!

I heard they say that what made satay kajang different from other satays is their sauce.
I don't like spicy stuff, so it doesn't occur to me. But I do like their peanut sauce, despite I don't like nut products.

Chicken and Beef

It's not that bad, but it could be better. Nonetheless, it's still nice..Cuz, I've been carving for satay for quite long >.<

Overall, I kinda like this place's satay. I've tried another stall from some kinda 'food court' nearby to this place but it's not worth it. It's so little and the taste is so-so and it's kinda pricey!

No comments: