Thursday, October 2, 2008

TGI Friday's.. anyone?

Something must have hit my head or I think it's because Mr Handsome Jason mentioned about having lunch at TGI. I did some research on TGI for my previous assignment, so it's natural that I wanna try it This is TGI Fridays at Pavillion.

What is the fun? Sitting there and chat I suppose?

Kinda kewl wall. Black records cover


My Orangenade.
Kinda refreshing. =D

My appetizer, Fried Calamari with Marinara sauce.
I haven't had any 'sotong' for quite sometime. Can say that I'm craving for it.

Their appetizer, Boneless Wings

Chocolate Milkshake
The milkshake is the.. THICKEST milkshake I ever tried. For the price, I think it worth it.
It's SOOOO THICK! That you'd have difficulty to drink it with a normal size straw. I kinda liked it.

Strawberry Lemonade Slush
I'm not a strawberry fan. It's kinda sour to me.

Boneless Wing's sauce.
It's SOOO CHEESY! I love it
*andIfeelguiltyafterthat*

Blackened Chicken Alfredo
I like cheesy stuff and well, you know Alfredo is a cheese-base sauce.
I like this. The chicken is nothing much to comment about.

Roma Chicken Cutlet
The chicken itself is kinda nice. I'm not a ALL-GREEN fan.
It's.. ALL vege underneath the chicken! o.O

Garlic Chicken Primavera
It is serve with Fettuccine with tomato sauce..?
Not that much impression left on me.

Trying hard to finish it after 30 mins...



Dessert, Chocolate Malt Cake
Not bad. I'd love to have it again.
If only I didn't overload myself with the food before this I'd finished this already

See how TALL this thing is!

*hearts*

Note to self, order the set menu and SHARE it with someone. Especially girls out there, share it with someone. I didn't finish my food for the day @@ I'm so full that I didn't have my dinner that day. It's a sinful day.

No comments: