Thursday, October 2, 2008

ACGC 2008

Just before we head to ACGC 2008 at MVEC, we had our lunch at, as usual Yoshinoya! I like their beef bowl. Well, at least 'fast-food' with rice.

Something-teriyaki-chicken rice
The teriyaki sauce is too sweet for me. I find it weird tho. For me
I still like the old and original beef bowl =p
Lately it's not as juicy and tender as before tho, I mean the beef.

Mini with stickers on
The location they put this thing is weird tho. It's deep inside and it's at the sides!

Some random cosplay shots


Bleach vs Naruto
I don't know the character names. I haven't been watching either for a long time.

I only saw this Gaara doing the make up.
But not in the hall after that.

Misa and L
I think the parents is there. There's this aunty keep taking pictures of them asking them to pose

Misa

Vampire Knight - Yuki

ACGC, you'd expect people playing COD

I-dont-know-what-chara

It looks like a tournament of COD.
There are teams. But izzit really a tournament, I don't know.

Okay, little did I know Kid-chan's booth is there until I meet up with CBY
(It's not that I know her, but I do like her work =D )
Her stuff at the booth.

Now, this lolita cosplayer looks very familliar to the 1 that cosplayed as a nurse in my college's last anime/manga thingy. I wonder izzit the same person.

I think it's some game character..no?



On the L is... SANJI!
I didn't know until some random people say "It's Sanji!It's Sanji!"
Well...
The crownie on the L looks VERY FAMILLIAR

Luffy of the day.

Basically nothing much on that day. Most of the booth are game booths. You get to try Wii and NDSL and some other random computer games which I don't know. The only thing I find it interesting is COD! Now I wanna try it =p

No comments: