Saturday, October 18, 2008

Station Kopitiam

Went to Kajang to renew my passport and while waiting, we had our brunch at the nearest place located near the immigration, Station Kopitiam. This shop is SOOO near that to the thing that we forgot about the other place which is just beside this shop. Okay, the immigration place is at Metro Plaza, Kajang. How'd I end up renewing my passport at Kajang? It's a LONG story and our luck is damn bad on that day. This post was supposed to be up on 10 October. It's just I'm so lazy =p

I can't find the billboard for this.

Cream of Chicken & Mushroom
It taste like campbell.

Main course.
It is COLD. The breading for the chicken chop is so wrong.
That breading is supposingly for fish I guess. It is just wrong.
The mushroom sauce on it..It's weird. Having the chicken fried like that and that sauce on it.
Hmm..

Our whole set meal.
Drinks, soup, main course and dessert.
It's RM19.90 for 2 set. If I'm not mistaken.

Our dessert.

The air-condition at this place IS blardy cold! I'm shivering, literally. It's a good place to hang out while waiting for your passport to be done. During our time there, the tv there is showing Mr. Bean, so it's kinda entertaining while waiting.

No comments: