Monday, November 10, 2008

K.T.Z Food

Outing with CNH and co. = eat, eat and eat. Went to this ...'shop' to have our high tea. It's located somewhere near Low Yatt Plaza, opposite Kame-ya. Exact location..? No idea. I have no sense of direction actually, and this post is pretty much delayed. I can't remember much about it.

I can't find the billboard, at least their serviette have the name of their shop.

Peanut -wu
I can't explain what is 'wu' as it's like thick and creamy sort of ... 'soup' but not exactly soup. I'm not a nut-product fan, so this thing is out of Q for me. But I do like the flour ball inside. (Again, I don't know what is the real name of it)

Honey Lemon , nothing to bla about. I don't taste Honey inside.

Radish Cake
This little thingy here is something I'd go for again, minus the sauce.
I love it, however it's kinda pricey for the size. Well, think of the location of this shop.

Loh Mai Kai
Glutinous rice with some other stuff. I love this thing. Or should I just put that I haven't been all these stuff for a LONG time. I'm just craving for it.

Mango- something
I forgot the name, again. And I'm not a mango fan. It's not bad.
Sago, ice and mango and some other little thing. Kinda sweet for me tho.

(The thick and creaminess of the Peanut - wu )

I'd come back for the radish cake and loh mai kai! That's just what I wanted to say =p

No comments: